Do you find that your to-do list never gets done? Take time today to reorganize your to-do list with these 5 easy tips:
1. Do tasks that take 3 minutes or less now.
2. Prioritize. Do tasks that are important and time-sensitive first.
3. Set deadlines. Without deadlines it’s too easy to keep putting off tasks you don’t want to do.
4. Keep all of your to-do’s in one place, so when it comes time to do them you’re not wasting time looking for little pieces of paper.
5. Are there those items on your list that you always seem to put off? Delete those items that aren’t necessary and delegate those that can be done by someone else.